Sunday, May 26, 2013

There ain ’t no tooth fairy!

“But here’s a secret  I have no problem divulging.  In my house, whatever story my kids choose to believe is just fine with me. But in the stock
market, there’s only one version of the story  I want them to know.  It’s harsh and it’s unfair, but we all have to grow up sometime. And it’s about
time you know it, too. So here it is. When it comes to Wall Street,

                                                                      There ain’t no tooth fairy!

   That’s right. On Wall Street, money won’t magically appear under your pillow. There’s no one to tuck you in, no one to take care of you, and
no one you can turn to for good advice. Once you’ve left the warmth and comfort of your own home, the plain fact is, you’re on your own . “


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment